Flyer avec coupons détachables
|Prix : --,-- €|
- Résolution: 300 dpi
- Prévoir 2 mm de fond perdu, placer les informations importantes à une distance de min. 4 mm du format final
- Les écritures doivent être entièrement intégrées ou converties en courbes
- Mode couleur : CMJN, FOGRA51 (PSO Coated v3) pour les papiers couchés, FOGRA52 (PSO Uncoated v3 FOGRA52) pour les papiers non couchés
- Application maximale de couleur à 300 %
- Nous ne vérifions pas les fautes d'orthographe et de syntaxe
- Nous ne vérifions pas les réglages de surimpression
- Les transparences de CorelDraw doivent être réduites
- Les commentaires sont supprimés et ne seront ainsi pas imprimés
- Le contenu des champs de formulaire sera imprimé
- Impression quadrichrome à 2 faces (4/4)
- Flyer avec 12, 18 ou 24 coupons prédécoupés.
- beaucoup de variantes de papiers au choix
- papier couché 170 g/m²
- papier couché 250 g/m²
- Assurez-vous lors de la mise en page à ce que la position de la perforation soit la même sur le recto et le verso du papier.
- De même, votre contenu doit tenir compte de la ligne de perforation afin qu’il ne soit pas rogné une fois les coupons détachés.
|Stück||Coupons pro flyer||Papier||Bündelung||Ausführung||Prix||Continuer|
|100||12||P170B||keine Bündelung||glänzend gestrichen||101,18 €||
|100||12||P170B||keine Bündelung||matt gestrichen||101,18 €||
|100||18||P170B||keine Bündelung||glänzend gestrichen||104,03 €||
|100||18||P170B||keine Bündelung||matt gestrichen||104,03 €||
|100||24||P170B||keine Bündelung||glänzend gestrichen||104,03 €||
|100||24||P170B||keine Bündelung||matt gestrichen||104,03 €||
|100||12||P250B||keine Bündelung||glänzend gestrichen||105,44 €||
|100||12||P250B||keine Bündelung||matt gestrichen||105,44 €||
|100||18||P250B||keine Bündelung||glänzend gestrichen||108,92 €||
|100||18||P250B||keine Bündelung||matt gestrichen||108,92 €||
|100||24||P250B||keine Bündelung||glänzend gestrichen||108,92 €||
|100||24||P250B||keine Bündelung||matt gestrichen||108,92 €||
|100||12||P170B||zu 100 Exemplaren, +1 Arbeitstag||glänzend gestrichen||107,32 €||
|100||12||P170B||zu 100 Exemplaren, +1 Arbeitstag||matt gestrichen||107,32 €||
|100||18||P170B||zu 100 Exemplaren, +1 Arbeitstag||glänzend gestrichen||110,16 €||
|100||18||P170B||zu 100 Exemplaren, +1 Arbeitstag||matt gestrichen||110,16 €||
|100||24||P170B||zu 100 Exemplaren, +1 Arbeitstag||glänzend gestrichen||110,16 €||
|100||24||P170B||zu 100 Exemplaren, +1 Arbeitstag||matt gestrichen||110,16 €||
|100||12||P250B||zu 100 Exemplaren, +1 Arbeitstag||glänzend gestrichen||111,58 €||
|100||12||P250B||zu 100 Exemplaren, +1 Arbeitstag||matt gestrichen||111,58 €||
|100||18||P250B||zu 100 Exemplaren, +1 Arbeitstag||glänzend gestrichen||115,06 €||
|100||18||P250B||zu 100 Exemplaren, +1 Arbeitstag||matt gestrichen||115,06 €||
|100||24||P250B||zu 100 Exemplaren, +1 Arbeitstag||glänzend gestrichen||115,06 €||
|100||24||P250B||zu 100 Exemplaren, +1 Arbeitstag||matt gestrichen||115,06 €||
|100||12||P170B||zu 25 Exemplaren, +1 Arbeitstag||glänzend gestrichen||107,32 €||
Best Staple Printed Booklet Printing A5 - 5.5 x 8.5 inch
Benefits of choosing a Saddle Stitch (Stapled) Catalog
- Saddle Stitch catalogs also called Staple Printed) are the most popular binding method due to the fast turn-around time and low price.
- They are made by gathering together folded sheets that are stapled along the crease.
- These are a great option for catalogs with 8 to 48 pages but they can be used on up to 132 pages, depending on the paper thickness.
- Perfect if you are looking for a cost-effective binding with a quick turnaround.
- Print as little as 100 catalogs to as many as 20,000.
- We have a wide range of papers available, including laminated foil cover to add that extra sheen to your catalog.
- We offer a range of standard and non-standard sizes most of which are available as portrait and landscape. We also have square sizes which are popular for booklet printing. Get more information about common magazine sizes, European sizes, and custom formats here.
- This is similar to Loop Stitching. If you would prefer Loop Stitching for your Saddle Stitch Catalog, just let us know. Loop Stitching is perfect for Ring Binders.
When using Staple Printed Booklet Printing A5 - 5.5 x 8.5 inch?
If you are looking for Staple Printed Booklet Printing A5, then you are at the right place. Get the best quality paper booklets with excellent design templates, print and finishing services.
As you can see, there are plenty of options, and not all companies offer the same services and options in the print booklet. With that said, the top three booklets that come to mind are the following:
- A3 Booklet – The A3 Booklet is a full-page size booklet. A3 booklet is a popular choice for companies printing many different products.
- A5 Booklet – An A5 booklet is half the size of the A3. A5s are great if you need to print on smaller-sized paper like napkins and paper towels.
- Standard Booklet – The Standard Booklet is the smallest size available. The Standard Booklet is usually used for mailing brochures and catalogs.
Here we will only discuss the A5 booklets, which are the most commonly used print form.
Some common highlights of best paper a5 booklet printing:
- The plain paper A5 booklet is for you if you want a simple design. It's a common size that's easy to use, and it doesn't take much in design and printing time.
- If you want a full-color booklet, this is the one for you. A5s are popular with companies who want to print multiple products.
- If you need a personalized booklet, the A5 is for you. It's a great option for weddings, birthdays, and other special events. So, which one is the best? The answer is simple: all of them! There are so many advantages and benefits to each booklet that it's hard to narrow down your options to only one.
These are our popular sizes:
If you want to print some of your booklets for different purposes, then you should consider Printsafari for your printed booklet: Our customers around the globe trust us and consider us the best print booklet a5 service.
A5 booklets are very popular for advertising and promotions because they are big enough to hold much information but not too big for regular use. Let us discuss the advantages of using our services and why we are the best printing a5 service: We have a highly experienced professional team who can help you with any print job you need.
The first advantage of printing a5 booklets is that it is super easy to order and configure.
With Printsafari you can also print your booklets in different colors and designs. You can choose from different options and design templates to create a5 booklets suitable for your business.
Our printing a5 services are fast and efficient. Our turnaround time is very short, and we can complete your job within one or two business days. You don't need to wait long before you receive your product.
Printsafari provides affordable, reliable, and reasonable prices for all our services. Our services include design templates, printing and shipping.
Print Booklets With Your Customized Design
Print Safari has been in business since 2007 and offers services such as Booklets, Magazine Covers, Invitation Cards, Postcards, Brochures, Folders, Presentation folders, and many more. We can print any custom design on any size booklet. Just click the link below to reach out to us.
We deal in an A5 paper type that is perfect for printing customized wedding or anniversary cards and invitations for your special event.
This booklet is also useful for marketing purposes to customize it with your company logo. It is a simple booklet design that can be printed in large quantities. These print booklets come in four different layouts: standard booklets, invitation booklets, and return envelopes. You can print the booklets on any paper stock.
For further information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here are a few steps of how our expert team has done our customization.
If you're looking for a custom booklet design, you might want to consider using the following design tips to ensure your booklet will have the desired effect.
- We keep designing and producing the booklet simple and eye-catching. We utilize the best way to do this that will still draw attention to itself.
- Our experts Choose an interesting, unique layout that is simple enough to be remembered easily. We don't want to make it too complicated or detailed, as that may take away from the focus of the design.
- We place the booklet's title in the top right corner of the page. This strategy is one of the most important parts of the design because the title is the main focus of the booklet. Make it easy to read and also include your company logo or name.
- Double-check to ensure that the text on the cover of the booklet is large enough to be seen clearly but small enough to fit into the space allotted.
- We use a font a little bit larger than the rest of the text. These steps will help make the title stand out from the rest of the text.
- We always use white space in the booklet design to allow for room for images and graphics. Utilizing white space in a way that will complement the design without taking away from the focus of the design.
- White space is used in a way that allows adding your company logo or image to the design.
- Our experts keep the layout of the booklet simple so that the design will look good in color and black-and-white.
If you are going to print in full color, we might want to use an A5 booklet design. This type of booklet design is perfect for printing in full color, but it is also easier to read in black-and-white.
Create Eye-Catching Booklets Using High-Quality Paper
To ensure that your booklets look great and are sturdy enough for everyday use, you'll want to choose a printer that uses high-quality paper stock.
A5-sized booklets are a popular choice for many businesses that want to use the space efficiently and save money.
But with so many different A5 booklets on the market, it can be difficult to find one that will suit your business needs. We suggest to let us know your requirements and get high-quality work paper booklets for your business.
You can also browse our portfolio here of paper booklet designs and contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
Do I need to order different sizes? It's recommended that you choose the same size for both the front and back of your booklet.
If you want to include different sections or change the overall design, it's always best to order two or three sizes. We have a great range of high-quality A5 paper booklets on our website that you can use as a template for your designs.
Save Time and Money with Our Low-Cost Booklet Printing Service
To Save Money and time in your everyday life, you may want to try our A5 printing service.
Many printers offer booklet printing services. However, many are expensive, and some even cost more than your annual income.
Fortunately, we're offering a new printing service that's affordable and effective. Why is this? We print more than Thousands of A5 booklets a month at a low cost.
Our A5 booklet printing service is ideal for - Promotional materials, such as flyers, brochures, or invitations. - Business cards, postcards, or anything else you need to be printed on A5 paper. - Personal notes, letters, or greeting cards. - Product packaging, gift tags, or other marketing materials. Anything you want to print on A5 paper. We can do it all at a low price. We even include free design templates.
And we have a wide selection of designs, fonts, and colors to choose from. So, if you're looking for something unique, we've got it.
Our printing service comes with a guarantee! We'll make it right if you're unsatisfied with our service. That's our promise.
We stand behind everything we print. So, please take advantage of our low-cost A5 printing service today! A5 (ISO 216 Standard) is the most commonly used format for booklets in the United States. It is one of the most common sizes for brochures, catalogs, flyers, and postcards. A5 paper is generally considered the most suitable paper size for short booklets.
In a nutshell, our company provides full customization from page size to paper type, insides pages, and covers.
Which type of customization you do?
We do customization such as page layout, double-sided, one page, inside pages and much more.
What services do you provide?
As already discuss above we do binding, brochure designing, artwork, creating and editing labels as well as printed pages utilizing matt lamination.
How do I make an A5 booklet in pages?
How can I make Booklets on Pages? Open the page, then choose to Create New.
Scroll through the templates and select the Books option – the range of portraits and the landscape is predesigned. Choose the size of the paper. Make the margins 3 mm thick.
Is A5 booklet size?
How big are A5 booklets? A5 booklet measures 158 x210 mm, is slightly smaller than A4 brochures, and offers plenty of visual and content space.
What means ISO 216?
ISO 216 is an international standard for paper sizes, used around the world. The standard defines the "A", "B" and "C" series of paper sizes, including A5 and A5, the most commonly available paper size worldwide. Each ISO paper size is one-half of the area of the next larger size in the same series. When you print on A4 paper, there will be 2 A5 pages per sheet. So to print one A5 booklet, add four sheets of paper together.